Respect is the admiration that a person gets from other people. It gives popularity, fame, success and prosperity that everybody dreams and wants in his/her life. Without respect, no one can live a happy and satisfied life because being admired and respected is what drives people to struggle and make efforts. Respect quotes give a complete description of what, why and how respect affects one’s life. It clears one thing that respect can never be bought or sold instead, it is earned.So quotes about respect thought us how to give or earn self respect.
Another perspective, as highlighted by respect quotes, is that people should have to respect others’ feelings, emotions and thoughts, no matter if they mean nothing to them. The best thing is to give importance to their views and hear them patiently because it might not be useful for them but, others would feel light when they share their feelings with someone they can trust. Being respectful also means that a person should have to think of others’ benefits and do things that are not only beneficial for them but, they give pleasure and happiness to others as well.
POWERFULL RESPECT QUOTES
Quotes on respect also highlight the fact that a person should treat others in the way he/she wants to be treated and talk with them in the way they want to be talked. This way, he/she would not only be able to get respect but, will become a role model that people would want to follow. Normally, it’s about the person and his/her acts- sometimes, the acts are enough to earn respect while sometimes, the person has to do a lot of hard work and convince people to earn their trust with respect.
- “I must undertake to love myself and to respect myself as though my very life depends upon self-love and self-respects.”-Maya Angelou
- “Ego is negative but self-respet is positive.”
- “Respect the old,when you are young.help the weak,when you are strong.Confess the fault when you are wrong.Because one day in life,you will be old,weak and wrong.”
- “Anytime your boss tells you yes or no, you have to respect their decision.”
- “Bringing A Problem To Resolution And Closure Through Continued Discussion And Compromise Is And Honorable Act As It Shows Respect For The both of the partners.”
- “Respect all and fear none.”
- “Nurses don’t wait until October to celebrate Make a Difference Day.”
- “Respect id neither imposed nor begged,it’s earned and offered.”
- “Respect is for those that deserve it not for those that demand it.”
- “Having a true and honest love and respect for yourself is an essential key to sustaining healthy relationship.”
- “Never spend time with people who don’t respect you.”
- “A man who does not respect his own mother is absolutely no good.”
- “Just respect me.Don’t come around no more.”
- “My rules are simple.Treat everyone fairly.Treat everyone with respect.”
- “He who does not have the courage to speak up for his rights cannot earn the respect of others.”
- “Accept the fact that we have to treat almost anybody as a volunteer.”
- “I have always had a great respect for the picture business.it’s been good to me.”
- “Don’t let someone get comfortable with disrespecting you.”
- “A real man chooses to honor,love,respect,adore and be faithful to one women.”
- “Don’t let my quiet demeanor fool you…”
- “Respect your efforts,respect yourself.Self-respect leads to self-discipline.When you have both firmly under your belt that’s real power.”
above are some quotes about respect that can help you to understand self-respect and also respect for others.Respect quotes also teach that respect is for those that deserve it not for those that demand it.