Soulmate quotes talk about the fact that there could be nothing better than having someone who actually understands and thinks in the way his/her partner does.
A soulmate is someone who acts as a lover, best friend, mother and father at the same time, meaning that he/she is a complete package of what is called care, trust, emotions and beauty. Soulmate quotes encourage people to find out someone whom they can actually call soulmate because it is quite difficult to find an honest and sincere person in this selfish world.
INSPIRING SOULMATE QUOTES
In a relationship, companions have to be there every time, no matter what the situation is. This means that they should understand each other, hear what the other person wants to say and come up with the most suitable solution that is good for both of time. A soulmate is responsible for filling the most important spot in his/her partner’s life and have to act like one soul two bodies, no matter what happens or how difficult situation they have to go through. Soulmate quotes help to keep partners united and attached to each other so that they can make their lives better. Below are some of the most inspiring soulmate quotes we have collected for you.
- “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend.” —Faye Hall
- “If someone could reach into my chest and tear out my heart and turn it into a living, breathing person, Isaiah would be it.”
- “I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few.”
- “A bond between souls is ancient—older than the planet.” —Dianna Hardy
- “It’s so dark right now, I can’t see any light around me. That’s because the light is coming from you. You can’t see it but everyone else can.”
- “A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes. We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impetus to become whole ourselves.” —Edgar Cayce
- “When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to understanding of all the the mysteries.”
- “It was as if we’d known each other for a thousand years.” —CJ English
- “Relationship is understanding. It is a process of self-revelation. Relationship is the mirror in which you discover yourself — to be is to be related.”
- “Have you ever felt really close to someone—So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins?” —Nancy Garden
- “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.”
- “True friends are not mirrors where we can always see ourselves reflected in a positive light.” —Shannon L. Alder
- A soulmate will never leave you.” —Yeye Hall
- “You have the rest of your lives to catch up together. After all, soulmates always end up together…. Ex-girlfriends are easily forgotten. Best friends stay with you for ever.” —Cecelia Ahern
Hopefully, you have enjoyed the above quotes about soulmate. People use to depend on a certain person who means everything to them, no matter where he/she is. Sometimes, they have a long distance relationship that is stronger than what they have with people in the surroundings. Every person always has a dream about his/her soulmate who should be caring, understandable and most of all, can be trusted blindly.