Anniversaries are as essential as birthdays. It is like a new birth for the couple. Forgetting to wish someone on their anniversary might happen, especially when we struggle to keep up with our busy schedules. But to make up for that mistake, we have these warm but Belated Happy Anniversary Wishes.
Even if the wishes are late, they should be heartfelt. It will allow the couple to feel your sincerity.
They will forgive you if your Belated Happy Anniversary Wishes have genuine warmth and love. Don’t forget to add a funny, sincere, and caring touch to make them perfect.
You need to be creative while framing these messages for the couple to forgive you. Show genuine regret for not being with them on their special day. When you mean something to someone, it is normal that they would expect to be important to you, too.
So, keep your emotions on the surface and show them your true intentions. Nothing is unforgivable as long as you know how to repent for your actions, and in this case, a bit of sincerity is enough to seal the deal. For others, we have some heartfelt and lovely Belated Happy Anniversary Wishes.
Heartfelt 20 Belated Anniversary Wishes For Couples
1. Shoot, it totally slipped my mind to wish you a happy anniversary on the actual day! Nonetheless, I hope you two celebrated your love in style. Belated happy anniversary to an amazing couple!
2. I can’t believe your anniversary flew by without me noticing! Please accept my apologies and warm wishes for a belated happy anniversary. You two deserve all the love and joy.
3. Oh no, I just realized I missed your anniversary! I’m so sorry about that – I hope you still managed to have a romantic celebration even without my timely well-wishes. Belated happy anniversary to you both!
4. Well, this is embarrassing…I completely spaced on wishing you a happy anniversary on the right date! I hope you’ll forgive my absentmindedness and accept my heartfelt, albeit late, happy anniversary wishes!
5. Me and my faulty memory failed to wish you on your big day. But better late than never…right? Sending all my love and my most sincere, belated happy anniversary greetings!
6. I feel terrible for missing your anniversary milestone, but I hope you know my warm feelings for you both exist year-round. Please accept my apologies and belated well wishes for your special day!
7. Oh man, I can’t believe I dropped the ball on honoring your anniversary this year. You have my deepest apologies. You two deserve the most heartfelt celebrations – even belatedly from forgetful friends like me!
8. , it seems I goofed up big time by forgetting your anniversary date! But my admiration and joy for your relationship is certainly still intact. Sending you both loving, if tardy, anniversary greetings now!
9. I’m positively kicking myself for not marking my calendar correctly to wish you on your special day. Please forgive the oversight and accept my most genuine belated happy anniversary wishes now!
10. Wow, I feel just horrible for missing your anniversary milestone this year. You know how much I cherish you both! Please allow me these late – but completely sincere – anniversary wishes and celebration for your love!
11. Hey, I just realized I missed your anniversary date! I’m genuinely sorry. Hope your day was as special as the two of you. Sending you belated but just as warm wishes!
12. Can’t believe I let your anniversary slip my mind. You both mean the world to me and I feel so bad for not saying it on the day. Belated happy anniversary! Keep being the amazing couple you are.
13. I’m so sorry I’m late with this, but I hope your anniversary was as wonderful as your love story. Belated happy anniversary, and may you have many more years of joy together.
14. It’s a little late, but I had to let you know I’m thinking of you. Your anniversary might have passed, but the celebration of your love never ends. Belated happy anniversary!
15. My heart dropped when I realized I missed your special day. I feel terrible for forgetting. Belated happy anniversary! Your love is truly something to celebrate every day.
16. Oh no, I can’t believe I forgot your anniversary! You guys are such a big part of my life, and I feel awful for missing it. Sending you belated but heartfelt wishes for continued happiness.
17. Just because this wish is late, doesn’t mean it’s any less filled with love for you both. So sorry I missed your anniversary! May your life together continue to be filled with love and laughter.
18. Feeling really bad for not being a part of your anniversary celebrations. I hope it was as perfect as you both are for each other. Belated happy anniversary, with all my love.
19. It slipped my mind, but I hope your hearts are still celebrating. Belated happy anniversary! You two are an inspiration, and I’m blessed to have you in my life.
20. Missing your anniversary date has me feeling really down. You both deserve the best and I’m sorry for not being there on your special day. Belated happy anniversary.
Sweet Belated Anniversary Wishes For Husband/Wife
1. Oh my love, I can’t believe I forgot our anniversary. It’s not a reflection of how much you mean to me. I’m so sorry. I hope you can forgive me and let me make it up to you. Belated happy anniversary, my everything.
2. I feel terrible for missing our special day. You are the most important person in my life and forgetting our anniversary was a big mistake. I’m deeply sorry. Happy belated anniversary, my love.
3. Honey, I’m so sorry I let our anniversary slip by. I feel awful for not making you feel special on our day. Please accept my sincerest apologies and these belated anniversary wishes. I love you more than words can say.
4. I know I’m late, but happy belated anniversary. My heart is full of regret for not remembering on time. You mean the world to me, and I hope you can forgive my forgetfulness. I love you immensely.
5. Forgetting our anniversary made me realize just how much I depend on you and your love. I’m truly sorry for not being more attentive. Belated happy anniversary, my dearest.
6. I missed our day, and I’m heartbroken about it. You deserve the best and I’m sorry for not delivering this time. Happy belated anniversary. My love for you grows stronger each day.
7. Can’t believe I forgot the day that changed my life for the better. I’m genuinely sorry for this lapse. Happy belated anniversary, my wonderful partner. You are my everything.
8. I’m kicking myself for forgetting our anniversary. It’s a day that means so much to us and I’m sorry for not celebrating it on time. Belated happy anniversary, love. You are my heart and soul.
9. This is hard for me because I never wanted to make you feel unimportant, especially on our anniversary. I’m deeply sorry. Belated happy anniversary, my love. Let’s make more beautiful memories together.
10. Forgetting our anniversary doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten how much I love you. I’m truly sorry and I hope you can feel my love and regret. Happy belated anniversary. You mean everything to me.
Romantic Belated Anniversary Wishes For Friends
1. Hey guys, I just realized I missed your anniversary date and I feel so bad about it. You both are amazing together. Belated happy anniversary! How about a dinner on me to make up for it?
2. I can’t believe I forgot your first anniversary! You two are the perfect pair and I’m really sorry for missing out on wishing you. Belated happy anniversary! Let’s celebrate soon, okay?
3. Oh no, I missed wishing you both on your special day! I’m so sorry. You guys are the epitome of love and deserve all the happiness. Happy belated anniversary! Let’s catch up and celebrate your love story.
4. I feel terrible for not remembering your anniversary. You two are such a great couple and I hope your day was as special as your bond. Belated happy anniversary! Drinks are on me next time we meet.
5. How did I forget your anniversary? I’m really sorry, friends. You both mean a lot to me. Happy belated anniversary! Let’s plan a get-together soon to celebrate your love.
6. I’m kicking myself for missing your anniversary. You two are relationship goals! Belated happy anniversary, and let’s plan something fun to make up for my mistake, okay?
7. Sorry guys, I totally spaced on your anniversary. You’re such a beautiful couple and I hope your day was filled with love. Happy belated anniversary! We should definitely celebrate it belatedly.
8. Missed wishing you on your anniversary and I feel awful about it. You two are perfect together and I hope you had a wonderful day. Belated happy anniversary! How about a double date to celebrate?
9. Can’t believe I forgot your big day. You guys are amazing together and I’m really sorry for the late wishes. Happy belated anniversary! Let’s meet up soon for a proper celebration.
10. It slipped my mind to wish you on your anniversary, and I’m so sorry. You both are such an inspiration. Belated happy anniversary! Let’s get together soon and toast to your love and happiness.
Funny Belated Anniversary Wishes For Friends
1. Hey, I didn’t really forget your anniversary, I was just giving you two more time to realize how lucky you are to have each other! Belated happy anniversary!
2. Belated happy anniversary! I was waiting to see if you two would last another year. Just kidding, you’re both stuck with each other forever!
3. Happy belated anniversary! I’m sure one day of celebration isn’t enough for a couple as awesome as you two, so consider this an extension!
4. Oops, missed your anniversary! I guess I’m not the only one who forgets important dates, right? Wishing you a belated happy anniversary!
5. Belated happy anniversary, you two! I didn’t forget your special day, I’m just fashionably late as always. Hope it was as fun as you guys are.
6. Happy belated anniversary! I was waiting to make sure you guys still liked each other. Spoiler: You do! Here’s to many more years of tolerating each other!
7. I know I’m late, but does it count as forgetting if I’m sending you wishes now? Belated happy anniversary to the couple who makes love look fun!
8. Belated happy anniversary! You two have the kind of love that makes people say, ‘They’re still together?!’ Just kidding, you’re amazing together!
9. Happy belated anniversary! I thought I’d give you time to get over the shock of being married to each other for another year. Congrats on surviving!
10. Whoops, your anniversary slipped my mind! But let’s be honest, it’s a miracle you both remembered it too, right? Belated happy anniversary!
Late Anniversary Wishes For Parents
1. Mom and Dad, I can’t believe I let your anniversary date slip by! You’ve always been the heart of our family, and I feel so bad for missing the chance to celebrate your love on time. Belated happy anniversary! Your love is my guiding light, and I’m planning a special belated celebration just for you two.
2. Dear Mom and Dad, I’m so sorry I missed wishing you on your special day. You both are the epitome of true love and commitment, and forgetting your anniversary makes me feel really guilty. A belated but very heartfelt happy anniversary to you. Let’s make up for this with a family dinner, my treat!
3. Oh no, how did I forget the day that gave me the best parents in the world? Mom and Dad, please forgive me for this oversight. Belated happy anniversary! Your love story is my favorite, and I promise to make it up to you with a surprise.
4. Mom and Dad, I’m really kicking myself for not remembering your anniversary. Your love has always been the backbone of our family, and I’m truly sorry. A very belated but loving happy anniversary to you both. How about a weekend getaway on me?
5. I can’t believe I’m saying this late, but happy anniversary, Mom and Dad! Your journey together is something I always cherish, and I’m sorry for not celebrating with you on the day. Let’s plan a special family get-together to honor your love.
6. Belated happy anniversary, Mom and Dad! I feel terrible for missing out on wishing you on your day. You both mean the world to me, and your love inspires me every day. I’m organizing a special day out for both of you to make up for it.
7. Dear Mom and Dad, my heart sank when I realized I forgot your anniversary. You both are the reason I believe in love, and I’m sorry for not being part of your special day this year. Belated happy anniversary! Let’s celebrate it this weekend, shall we?
8. To the best parents ever, I’m so sorry for not being the first to wish you on your anniversary. You’ve set an incredible example of love and partnership, and I feel bad for missing it this year. Happy belated anniversary! I’m planning something special to show my love and appreciation.
9. Mom and Dad, your anniversary slipped my mind, and I feel so guilty. You both deserve all the happiness in the world. Belated happy anniversary! I’m going to make it up to you with a special family gathering full of love and laughter.
10. I can’t believe I forgot the day that marks the beautiful journey of my favorite couple – you, Mom and Dad. Belated happy anniversary! Your love is what dreams are made of, and I’m planning a heartwarming celebration to show just how much you both mean to me.
Belated Wedding Anniversary Wishes To Sister
1. Hey sis, I can’t believe I missed your anniversary! I must be the forgetful brother of the year. Happy belated anniversary! I hope your day was as romantic as those sappy movies you love. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and laughter.
2. Oh no, I’m such a terrible brother for forgetting your big day! Happy belated anniversary, sis. I’m sure married life is treating you well, especially with your better half who tolerates your love for weird snacks. Here’s to many more years of happiness!
3. My dearest sister, how could I forget your first anniversary? I guess I’m still not used to you being a married woman! Belated happy anniversary. May your marriage be filled with as much love and joy as our childhood shenanigans.
4. Oops, I missed wishing you on your anniversary. Happy belated anniversary, sis! You two are the perfect pair – just don’t make him wear matching outfits, okay? Wishing you a lifetime of joy and endless love.
5. Happy belated anniversary, sister! I’m sorry I forgot, but hey, at least I’m consistently the forgetful brother, right? Wishing you and your hubby a future filled with love, adventure, and lots of laughter.
6. Belated happy anniversary, sis! Forgetting your anniversary is proof that you’re obviously not the only one in the family with a bad memory. May your marriage be as strong and enduring as our childhood bond.
7. Hey sis, happy belated anniversary! I guess this means you’ve officially put up with your husband for a whole year now – congrats! Wishing you both all the love and happiness in the world.
8. Sorry for the late wishes, sis! Happy belated anniversary. You’ve always been my partner in crime, and now you have a new accomplice. May your life together be filled with love, joy, and a bit of the mischief we’re known for.
9. My beloved sister, happy belated anniversary! I can’t believe it’s been a year since you got hitched. Just remember, no matter how old we get, you’ll always be my little sister. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
10. Happy belated anniversary, sis! I’m sorry I forgot, but in my defense, I was too busy being an awesome brother the rest of the year. May your marriage be as fun and loving as our childhood – but with fewer fights over the remote!
Happy Belated Anniversary Wishes To Brother
1. Hey bro! I can’t believe your anniversary slipped my mind. You know how scatterbrained I can be sometimes. I feel terrible for missing it, but I hope you and your wonderful wife had an absolutely lovely day celebrating your lives together. Wishing you many, many more happy years as a married couple. Even when I forget things, please know I cherish you both!
2. Oh man, I’m kicking myself for forgetting your anniversary! Please accept my sincere apologies and know it was just my faulty memory at play, not a lack of excitement for you and your marriage. I hope you and your lovely bride had a special celebration on your special day. You two were made for each other – I admire the care, compassion and teamwork you bring to your relationship. Here’s to many more adventure-filled years ahead!
3. Brother, I’m so very sorry for missing your anniversary. You know I’d never forget on purpose! My days just blend together sometimes. I’m truly happy you and your sweet wife have found such an incredible partnership together. I hope your anniversary was filled with joy and reminders of the bright future you’re building as a couple. You complement each other perfectly. Please know I’m cheering you both on for a lifetime of happiness!
4. Belated happy anniversary, my brother! Please forgive my oversight. I can’t believe it’s been another year since your wonderful wedding. I hope you and your lovely bride took some time to relish the memories from that special day and to dream together about the bright future ahead. May you continue nurturing the love between you through all of life’s ups and downs. Here’s to many more thriving years as husband and wife! You’re an inspiration!
5. Hey big bro! I sincerely apologize for dropping the ball on wishing you a happy anniversary on the actual day. You know there’s no one more proud of you and your marriage than me! I hope you and your darling wife thoroughly enjoyed celebrating your lasting union. You two make marriage look so easy with the patience, effort and levity you bring to your precious relationship. Please keep showing us younger folks how it’s done! Many more happy years to you!
6. Hey bro, I just realized I missed your anniversary and it hit me – another year has flown by since you tied the knot! You’ve always been there for me, like a rock. Now, I see you being that rock for your spouse, and it’s awesome. Wishing you both endless joy and togetherness in the years ahead.
7. Big bro, I’m a bit late, but happy belated anniversary! Seeing the strength and love in your marriage reminds me of how you’ve always been my steady support. Keep being the incredible pair you are.
8. Oops, big brother, looks like I forgot the date, but that doesn’t mean you’re any less important to me. Happy belated anniversary! You and your spouse are like a dream team, just like we were as kids. Keep up the great work in your married life!
9. I can’t believe I forgot your anniversary, bro! It’s so cool to see how you’ve transformed from my slightly annoying big brother to a wonderfully caring husband. Wishing you and your spouse a life filled with love, laughter, and all the good stuff.
10. Brother, I’m sorry for the late anniversary wishes. I just want to say how your marriage inspires me, just as much as you’ve always supported and guided me. Here’s to many more years of happiness and love for you and your amazing spouse! Cheers!
Creative Belated Anniversary Card And Messages
1. Hey there! It seems my calendar betrayed me this year. Happy Belated Anniversary! I hope your special day was as amazing as both of you. Here’s to another year of being the awesome couple everyone adores.
2. Oops! Did I really miss your anniversary? How about we pretend I’m fashionably late? Wishing you a belated but incredibly heartfelt happy anniversary. May your love story keep getting better with each passing day.
3. Well, this is awkward. I missed your anniversary! But hey, in my defense, you two make love look so easy, it’s hard to tell another year has passed. Belated happy anniversary to my favorite couple.
4. Belated Happy Anniversary! I might not have been the first to wish you, but I sure am cheering the loudest for your continued happiness. Here’s to many more years of love and laughter.
5. Happy (slightly overdue) Anniversary! Your love is timeless, so technically, I’m not really late, right? Wishing you endless joy and a lifetime of beautiful moments together.
6. So, I missed your anniversary – but let’s focus on the positive: I remembered this year! Belated happy anniversary to a couple whose love is as inspiring as it is enduring.
7. Happy Belated Anniversary! I might have missed the exact date, but my wishes are just as warm. May the year ahead be filled with as much love and joy as you bring to each other’s lives.
8. Oops, I’m a bit behind, aren’t I? Belated happy anniversary! Your journey together is a beautiful story that I love being a part of. Cheers to many more chapters of happiness and love.
9. I know I’m late, but how could I not celebrate the love that you share? Happy Belated Anniversary! Keep showing us all how it’s done – you’re both truly amazing together.
10. Missed the date but never the chance to say how awesome you two are together. Happy Belated Anniversary! Your love is a guiding light to what a beautiful relationship should look like.
How Do You Say Sorry For Late Wedding Anniversary Wishes?
Forgetting to wish someone on their wedding anniversary is a common slip in our busy lives, but it’s never too late to make it right. Here are some simpler and more heartfelt ways to apologize for belated wedding anniversary wishes:
- Handwritten Note: Write your belated wishes and apology in a card. It’s a personal and sincere gesture.
- Personalized Video: Make a video expressing your apologies and good wishes, perhaps recalling a shared memory.
- Thoughtful Gift: Pick out a gift that means something special to them or their relationship.
- Surprise Date: Arrange a surprise date or celebration to show you care and want to celebrate their love.
- Humor: Lighten the mood with a funny card or joke, if appropriate, to make your apology less formal.
- Share a Memory: Talk about a memorable moment you’ve shared or from their wedding day to add a personal touch.
- Promise for Next Year: Light-heartedly promise to be the first to wish them next year, showing your commitment to remembering their special day.
Remember, it’s the thought and effort that count, making your belated wishes meaningful and appreciated.