Have you ever played any role of Batman in your dream?Did you ever feel that If you were Batman then you could solve all of your problems?Batman is a fictional character so it can’t be played in real life.But you can develop your personality by following the memorable Batman quotes that have been acted as fictional but it will make you a better human.
Batman is a fighting superhero from DC comics that holds the interest of people for a long time.He represents the strength of the human spirit and the power of determination.Through his inspiring words,batman has managed to touch the hearts of fans around the world.
Batman quotes will never die in people’s mind and it can be applied to various aspects of life including work,relationships and personal growth.In this article,we have presented the best Batman quotes that will inspire and motivate you in your difficult situation.These quotes will make you feel more than a fictional character.
Whether you are a die-hard fan of Batman or looking for a little inspiration,then check out these exceptional Batman Quotes for better transformation in your life.
Batman Quotes on Comics
1. “I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman.” – Batman: The Animated Series
2. “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman Begins
3. “I have one power. I never give up.” – Batman: Hush
4. “Criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot. So my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts. I must be a creature of the night, black, terrible…”- Detective Comics #33
5. “Sometimes it’s only madness that makes us what we are.” – Batman: The Killing Joke
6. “I am the reason the criminals breathe easier when the sun rises.” – Batman: Year One
7. “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy’s shoulders to let him know that the world hadn’t ended.” – The Dark Knight Rises
8. “I won’t kill you, but I don’t have to save you.” – Batman Begins
9. “A criminal is a criminal. Flower or no flower.” – Batman: The Long Halloween
10. “Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?” – The Joker, Batman
11. “I’m whatever Gotham needs me to be.” – Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Batman Quotes on Heroism
12. “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy’s shoulders to let him know that the world hadn’t ended.” – The Dark Knight Rises
13. “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” – Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
14. “The world only makes sense if you force it to.” – Bruce Wayne/Batman, The Dark Knight Returns
15. “The measure of a hero is how well they succeed at being themselves.” – Batman: Gotham Knights
16. “As a man; I am flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol, I can be incorruptible. I can be everlasting.” – Bruce Wayne, Batman Begins
17. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Batman: War Games
18. “Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They’ll hate you for it, but that’s the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.”
19. “A hero is someone who, in spite of weakness, doubt or not always knowing the answers, goes ahead and overcomes anyway.” – Batman: Year One
20. “Maybe that’s what Batman is about. Not winning, but failing, and getting back up. Knowing he’ll fail, fail a thousand times, but still won’t give up.” – Bruce Wayne/Batman, Zero Year
21. “Heroism is endurance for one moment more.” – Batman: Knightfall
22. “I’m not a hero, I’m just a man who’s trying to do the right thing.” – Batman: The Long Halloween
Batman Quotes on Darkness
23. “I am the shadow, the protector, the Dark Knight.” – Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
24. “I wear a mask. And that mask, it’s not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.” – Batman: Batman and Son
25. “You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” – The Dark Knight
26. “I embrace the darkness because that is where I shine.” – Batman: The Court of Owls
27. “I’m not afraid of the dark, I’m comfortable in it.” – Batman: The Long Halloween
28. “The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.”-Batman,The Dark Knight.
29. “I am the darkness that fights for the light.” – Batman: Detective Comics #826
Batman Quotes on Life
30. “Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose.” – Batman: The Dark Knight
31. “Life is full of disappointments, failures, and setbacks. But it’s how we deal with them that defines us.” – Batman: Under the Red Hood
32. “The world only makes sense if you force it to.” – Bruce Wayne/Batman, The Dark Knight Returns
33. “If I have to have a past, then I prefer it to be multiple choice.” – Alan Moore, Batman: The Killing Joke.
34. “Things will get worse before it gets better.”- Bruce Wayne, The Batman.
35. “No miracles. No mercy. No redemption. No heaven. No hell. No Higher Power. Just life, just…us.” – Bruce Wayne/Batman, Batman: Absolution
36. “The only limits we have are the ones we place on ourselves.” – Batman: Arkham City
Batman Quotes on Motivation
37. “Your anger gives you great power. But if you let it, it will destroy you… As it almost did me.”
38. “If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can’t stop you, then you become something else entirely… Legend, Mr. Wayne.” – Henri Ducard, Batman Begins
39. “You do not fear death. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.” – Batman, The Dark Knight Rises.
40. “Whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you stronger.” – Batman
41. “If you can carry it to the top of the mountain you may find what you were looking for in the first place.”- Batman, Batman Begins.
42. “Our greatest glory is not in ever falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Batman
43. “Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up.” – Batman
44. “Everything’s impossible until somebody does it.” – Batman
Batman Funny Quotes
45. “The Bat-Signal is not a beeper.”– Batman
46. “I’m not sure if I’m a scientist dressed as a bat or a bat dressed as a scientist.” – Batman: Detective Comics #27
47. “What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I’m the goddamn Batman.” – All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder
48. “I’m not a great detective because I have superpowers. I’m a great detective because I have a butler.” – Batman: Detective Comics #826
49. “I’m not wearing hockey pads.” – The Dark Knight
Batman Quotes on Love
50. “I love you. And I’m not going to stop loving you. Even if you make me want to hate you.”- Batman: Hush
51. “Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.” – Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
52. “The greatest power on Earth is the magnificent power we all of us possess… the power of the human heart.” – Batman: Arkham City
53. “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.” – Batman: Harley Quinn
54. “Love is not just a feeling, Mr. Wayne. It’s an action, a choice, a decision.” – Batman: Under the Red Hood
55. “I have loved others, but never as much as I love you.” – Batman: The Killing Joke
56. “To love another person is to see the face of God.” – Batman: Batman: Noel
57. “Love is not a weakness, boy. It’s what gives us strength.” – Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again
58. “Love is about letting yourself be saved, not just about saving other people.” – Batman: Detective Comics #894
59. “I don’t need anyone to watch over me. I can take care of myself. But I love you, Alfred. And I need you.” – Batman: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
60. “Love and fear are two sides of the same coin. When we love someone, we fear losing them. But it’s that fear that keeps us fighting, to protect and preserve what matters most.” – Batman (Comic Book)
61. “When we love, we put ourselves at risk. But it’s a risk worth taking, for love is what makes us human and keeps us grounded in a world of chaos.” – Batman (Comic Book)
62. “The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. And tonight, you’re gonna break your one rule: Never fall in love.” – The Dark Knight (2008)
63. “Sometimes the heart is an impenetrable fortress, but love can breach its walls.” – Batman: The Animated Series