What is the necessity of “people come and go quotes?” It is necessary because everyone should know that a few people complete our journey. In this journey, sometimes we need to outgrow people, lose personal connection and leave them behind.
To remain sane, one should not regret the loss but cherish the time spent together and keep it as a fond memory. Every person’s life is like a novel where new chapters require new characters. It helps you to grow, learn, and evolve. We all desire to have a close relationship with a lifelong partner, with a caring best friend.
However, some periods of loneliness are definite in our lives, but remaining single for a lifetime can be difficult. Some fortunate people also have a powerful and enduring bond with their children. However, one should not forget that these long-term relationships can also change and end.
We will meet interesting, fun, caring, and happy people who will make our life more meaningful. Sometimes a tiny incident can make a difference in influencing the person you become.
Some fascinating mentors will make your life beautiful with their sage advice, while some individuals will be challenging to deal with. But you will remember them all and move on with these “people come and go quotes.”
Why Do People Come In Life and Go?
Life is like a bustling train station, with people hopping on and off at various stops. Here’s the short of it:
- New Chapters & Learning: Some folks enter our lives to usher in fresh perspectives and experiences. They’re like a sip of lemonade on a hot day, adding that zest we didn’t know we needed.
- Growth & Transformation: Sometimes, our personal growth or theirs leads to divergent paths. It’s the soul’s evolution, my friends. We change, they change, and sometimes that means taking different routes.
- Life’s Natural Course: Occasionally, the universe conspires in mysterious ways. Circumstances change, people move, and what was once a close bond might just naturally drift apart.
In the end, every entrance and exit is a thread in the rich tapestry of our journey. Cherish the moments, learn from the departures, and keep that heart open for the next passenger on the train of life.
Top 10 People Come and Go Quotes
1. “Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.” – Flavia Weedn
2. “Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
3. “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” – Charles Dickens
4. “Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.” – Richard Bach
5. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” – Carl W. Buechner
6. “You know what’s crazy? People are like buses, they’ve got their own routes and schedules. But remember, just as one pulls away, there’s always another one coming.”
7. “Treat people like sand in your hands. Some will stick, some will drift away with the wind. But the sand that remains? That’s your beach, buddy.”
8. “Our lives are like a cosmic train station. People hop on and off at various stops. Some stay for the long haul, others just for a while. But each person has their own ticket, their own journey.”
9. “Remember, just like the tide, people come in waves. Some crash in, full of noise and chaos, and then retreat back to the sea. Others gently lap at your feet, soothing and calm. That’s life, dude!”
10. “People are like sunrises and sunsets. Some dazzle you at the beginning of your day, others captivate you at the end. Both leave you with a sense of awe and a story to tell.”
Feelings Come and Go Quotes On Relationship
1. “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” – Anna Taylor
2. “We meet the people we’re supposed to when the time is just right.” – Alyson Noel
3. “It’s no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” – Lewis Carroll
4. Feelings are like waves: sometimes they’re calm, sometimes they’re wild, but in the end, they all reach the shore. So it goes with love – it ebbs and flows, but it always touches the heart.”
5.”Ever noticed how the seasons change? Just like that, feelings change in the rhythm of nature. It’s the dance of love – sometimes a tango, sometimes a waltz.”
6. “Our emotions are like constellations. Sometimes they light up, sometimes they seem to vanish, but they are always there, dotting the vast expanse of our relationships.”
7. “Our hearts are explorers, and feelings are the landscapes they discover. Each emotion, a landmark in the journey of love.”
8. “A heart full of feelings is like an ocean tide; it rises, it falls, but it never fails to touch the shore of another heart.”
People Come and Go Quotes For Friends
1. “True friends are like stars; you can only recognize them when it’s dark around you.” – Bob Marley
2. “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.” – Robert Southey
3. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
“When life’s a puzzle, true friends are the pieces that make the picture complete.”
4. “Stay close to people who feel like sunlight.” – Xan Oku
5. “Having a soulmate isn’t always about romance. Sometimes it’s that person who understands your kind of crazy and adds a bit of their own.”
6. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “Be with those that bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.”
8. “A good friend knows all your stories; a best friend has lived them with you and probably caused a few.”
People Come and Go, That’s Life Quotes
1. “People come and go. The best will stay.”
2. “People change and things go wrong, but just remember, life goes on.”
3. “Memories last forever, even if people don’t.”
4. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
5. “People come, people go – they’ll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures.” – Nicholas Sparks
6. “Life is too short to waste time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.” – Roy T. Bennett
7. “Because too many times in life there’s just one person that I met, just one thing that I heard, one movie that I saw, one song that was sung, that changed my life. So, I’m always trying to stay awake to be in the moment and capture the moments when they come. Because they come and go all the time.” — Mike Singletary
8. “You know what they say about life, right? It’s like a bustling subway station. Folks get on, folks get off. Some journeys are short, some are long, but the train keeps moving. That’s life!”
9. “People come and go from your life, and it’s nature’s rule but some people will come into your life, they are not just like normal people, but they go from your life by giving you so many memories which never fade away from your life till your last breath.” — Anjali Jha
10. “Life’s pretty much like being at a party. There are those who stick around, chat with you, make you feel great. Then there are others who drop by, eat the dip, and then leave. Hey, it’s a party, and that’s life!”
Letting Go in Life Quotes
1. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber
2. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” – Steve Maraboli
4. “It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.” – Steve Maraboli
5. “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” – Alyson Noel
6. “Sometimes, life is like a crowded closet. Letting go is figuring out what doesn’t fit anymore and creating space for what brings you joy.”
7. “Letting go is not losing, it’s winning. It’s clearing the clutter from your mind and giving peace a place to party.”
8. “We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
9. “In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
10. “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” – Alyson Noel